I miss your sass, Gabriel.
can we please just acknowledge the fact that we have a typical Dean/Sam bro scene in the Impala but with Cas as driver and FREAKING GABE as shotgun basically talking daddy issues and self-loathing and how to save the world for dummies. The parallel with the boys is so unreal. This is so unreal.
it was unreal
Imagine Person A singing “You are my sunshine” as Person B slowly dies in their arms
what THE FUCK
I DIDN’T FUCKING NEED THAT RIGHT NOW
So my teacher told us that two blue eyed people can’t have a brown eyed kid and this kid in my class said “but both my parents have blue eyes and I have brown eyes”. The teacher said “so you’re adopted”. THe next day the kid came in and told us that he confronted his parents about it and that they said he was adopted but wanted to wait for the right time to tell him.
This week on Tumblr:
It’s a metaphor. You’re a metaphor. I’m a metaphor. Your keybord is a metaphor. Everything is a metaphor. The universe is turning into one giant metaphor on a molecular scale. Run. It’s too late.
supernatural au where everything is the same except every time dean says ‘buddy’ to cas he says ‘baby’ instead
lets also not forget the first time he called him baby
Giveaway time! So, as some of you know my last giveaway did not go very well, as all the notes on the post were lost due to some people spam reblogging…so, here’s my attempt at making it up to you all!
- Must be following me (I mean this is a giveaway for my beautiful followers after all).
- You must ship Dean/Cas (I’m not really gonna check too closely but why would you want to win a deancas giveaway if you don’t ship them ya feel me).
- DO NOT SPAM REBLOG THIS POST.
- Only 1 reblog per day.
- You can reblog every single day if you want to tho.
- Liking this post also counts as an entry so like away.
- Messaging me about how much you love me is very much appreciated but will not increase your odds of winning.
- I love you too for the record.
- You’re all precious //strokes your faces.
- That’s not a rule ummmm…
- Giveaway ends May 23rd, it is open worldwide…actually I don’t care if you live on the moon as long as you have an address where I can send stuff. :3
- Okay that’s it…
- Season 8 DVD, the ultimate Dean/Cas season.
- Awesome tote bag from Cesca’s shop (I own several society6 tote bags and they are really the best bags ever).
- Earrings from my Etsy shop.
- Awesome Dean/Cas charm necklace (not for sale in my shop, but assembled by meeee).
- Angel and Hunter rings from chasingatstarlight (the same shop I got mine and Laura’s bracelets from).
- Destiel nail polish from Fandom Cosmetics.
- Some other surprise stuff from my shop. :3
Ummm that’s about it. I love you guys and please don’t spam reblog and screw up the notes because I really want this one to go better than the last. :)
Reminder that when this hits 1k I will be adding another prize. :)
Yay 1k! These cute little pentagram earrings are now part of the givaway as well~
Adding another prize when this hits 2k! :)
UPDATE: Just hit 2k :) Who wants a Destihellers t-shirt hmmm?
There will be one last prize added when this hits 3k :)
UPDATE: 3k! :) The final prize I’m adding to the giveaway is a Devil’s Trap Customized Laser Engraved Bullet Casing Necklace! .45 caliber just like Dean’s gun :3
What. Just. Happened.
my cool musician oldest sister has this thing omfg
so that’s how you do it
|What students call it:||Being burnt out from searching for colleges and applying to colleges and searching for scholarships and applying for scholarships and writing 50 essays and trying to keep track of it all so you don't miss a deadline or send the wrong essay to the wrong place. Not falling asleep until 2 am because you're worried and nervous and stressed out about college and scholarships and the fact that in less than 6 months you're going to be surrounded by entirely new people and you're going to actually have to act like an adult and take care of yourself and your life is going to completely change. Being stressed out because you need to keep up with school in order to get into college, but not being able to keep up because you're overwhelmed with college, and stressing about that on top of everything else. Don't forget it's your last year of high school and you're supposed to be "making the most of it" and "having fun" and if you don't you know you'll regret it after it's over, and you're stressing about that on top of every other piece of shit you have to deal with, so it's no wonder you don't get all your school work done.|
|What teachers call it:||Senioritis.|
you can actually pinpoint the moment when he realizes he’s made a huge mistake
lmao yes sis